- About Us
- Re-enactors Guide
- The World of King George
- Of All the Kings Men
- Of England and the English
- Of Fashion and Manners
- Of Food and Drink.
- Of Other People, their countries and manners
- Of Pastimes and Politics
- Of People on People and the Nicknames they used.
- Of Words, Phrases and Things from Dictionary
- Of the City our Towns and our Counties
- Of the Professions
The "Battalions" consist of a number of divisions, made up of regiments and other units who wish to serve together. Listings of the units in each division are available here and each unit also has its own page to provide more detailed information.
The 'Big Battalions Crest' is...
• A Naval Crown. Because our units come from all parts of the Globe.
• A Blue shield with George III cipher. The shield is taken from a shako plate and is blue to represent the Ocean.
• The Lion support represents the King.
• The Fox support represents the people.
The Motto translates as..'First do no harm'.
Because we are Re-enactors and are drawn from all countries and races around the world. We are united by our hobby.